1. Do you think you are hot?
Every summer I wish I wasn’t so hot—not what you meant? Well my husband does so that’s all that counts.
2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.
Every time I think I’m a bad parent I look at this and think—At least I don’t…
3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
I’m with Shelly Brown this is a boring question, but I ate sweet and sour chicken last week. I did eat a bag of gummy bears and a Butterfinger last night while I was writing.
4. The song you listened to recently.
Blow by Ke$ha—I know, I know I’m not 17 anymore, but it’s fun. I write all about the guilty pleasure I take in listening to club music on my family blog.
5. What were you thinking as you were doing this?
I’m not as interesting as I thought I was J
6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
My husband calls me Deanne. It is kind of an evolution of a few nicknames during the 13 years we have been married. First he called me Angelina—then Angelina Jolie—then De-Angelina—then just Deanne, and Deanne stuck. It's his goal in life to get other people to call me Deanne.
7. Tag 8 blogger friends
- Sara Bulla—one my awesome critique partners
- Amy Dahlke—my other awesome critique partner.
- Katrina Lanz—she is so much fun and so are her blogs
- Rachel Ure—Amazing artist and sister-in-law.
- Becca Densley—hey little sis. Time to start bloging again.
- Karen Howell—because you need something else to do besides raising 6 kids.
- Risa Greenwood--one of my most favorite Aunts in the world :)