I’ve received some fun awards lately. Freya Morris and Aldrea Allen gave me The Kreativ Blogger Award and Hope Roberson gave me the Liebster Award. Thanks girls! I’m honored.
So, even though I feel like you all know everything about me—here’s a bit more.
- I’ve been married for 13 years and I’m still head over heels in love with my hubby. He's amazing! Kind, sweet, very smart, and hot—don’t forget HOT!
- My sisters call me a book whore, because I like everything. But the more I learn about the craft of writing the less whorey I am. *Sigh* I kind of miss those blissful whorey days.
- I hate math. I don’t really feel a need to explain :)
- I have freakishly small feet. I’m talking 5-6. I’ve never had a love affair with shoes, because they NEVER have my size.
- I’m a bit of a closeted Isaiah expert. I’ve been studying that book for years. I think it’s fascinating.
- I was a cheerleader in high school, but I was a VERY nice cheerleader. I always went out of my way to make people feel included and important. I hate the cliché of the witchy cheerleader.
- I could live without bread, meat, and dairy—but not candy. Well, I guess if I only ate candy I wouldn’t live too long.
- My eyelashes are crazy long. I get asked all the time where I get my lashes done. No extras, just 100% mine :)
- I can repeat all 50 states in alphabetical order. Thank you 4th grade program.
Almost everyone I follow has already been given these awards. So the buck stops here. I guess I need to expand my blogging circle. Have a great Thursday everyone!
6 days to I’m HearingVoices Blogfest. Yay, I can’t wait!