Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Duck…Duck…Duck…GOOSE!


I always sucked at that game.

Thanks to Laura Josephson for bonking me on the head. These are fun questions so I will play along. That means, no Crafting Corner today (which is good because I didn’t learn anything this past week :)

The Tag rules:
1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven seven (because it's a magical number) people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.

Laura’s Questions to me—
  1. If the planet was being evacuated and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be?  Do I have to pick my three kids? No? They all made it to safety. Okay then—photos of my family, oil paintings done by my friend, and chocolate (just in case they don’t have chocolate in space.)
  2. What's your favorite kind of cheese? I’m kind of boring when it comes to cheese—just plain cheddar for me.
  3. Do you fold or crumple your toilet paper? Fold of course. You get more coverage that way :)
  4. In what position do you sleep? On my side. I think it’s just habitual from being pregnant.
  5. How many times a week on average do you stub your toe? I never stub my toes. I can’t even remember the last time. But I do seem to get a lot of paper cuts :)
  6. Fire or ice and why did you choose that one? To die by? Fire—it seems faster.
  7. Have you ever milked a cow? Ugh, NO! But I have feed sheep.
  8. Are you a cat or dog or monkey person? Cats, because they need no interaction with me to be happy. (I’m not really an animal person)
  9. What would you do if you were on a planet made entirely of water? Swim, I guess. What else is there to do?
  10. If you were an animal what would you want to be and why? A bird. I think I would like to fly.
  11. What's one thing you do when no one's looking? Do you really think I’m going to answer that? Yes? I’m perfectly proper even when no one is around :) But I do tend to sing REALLY LOUDLY when I’m alone. 

There you have it. Now, I need to tag seven of you…


Now to the questions for all of you… 
  1. Do you write your books out long hand with paper and pen or typed on a computer?
  2. If you had to live your life without one of these which would you pick—Underwear or Shoes? Why?
  3. Where is the best place to vacation?
  4. What would the world be better without?
  5. If you could live in one fairy tale, which one would you pick?
  6. What is your strength as a writer?
  7. Night Owl or Early Bird?
  8. Favorite cosmetic product?
  9. If you could be friends with one published author who would you pick?
  10. Hollywood star you look most like?
  11. What is one thing you miss about your childhood? 

Okay everybody, have fun with this. And if you’ve already been tagged or don’t want to play along no problems.

-Angie

21 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Ha, I sing loudly and dance when I'm alone!

I have been tagged a few times, but I like your questions, so I will answer them a little later! :D

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Fun questions and answers - for fire and ice, my mind went to rubies and diamonds!

Stina said...

Which fairy tale? I'm not sure. Maybe Sleeping Beauty. I'm due to catch up on the sleep I've missed due to staying up late to read and getting up early to write (or blog). :D

JoLynne Lyon said...

Good questions, fun answers. I never thought anybody would choose to die by fire, but you give good reasons!

Kelley Lynn said...

I love singing too! Though sometimes I sing and I don't even know it and all the people in the grocery store look at me like I'm crazy :)

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Fun stuff! :)

If I had to choose between giving up underwear or shoes, hands down I'd give up shoes. I rarely wear them anyway and when I do, they tend to be sandals, which is already pretty close to going barefoot. :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

The only game I was worse at than duck duck goose, was musical chairs!

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Good answers. :) And around here we say, "duck, duck, grey duck."

Meredith said...

Ha, I love your priorities--I would totally grab chocolate just in case they didn't have any in space. :) And yay for singing really loudly when no one can hear you!

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

I would swim, too. Planets made of water make you so wrinkly!

Jolene Perry said...

Feet should never HAVE to be naked.
And that's all I say about answering your questions ;-D

Emily R. King said...

No chocolate in space? ...So why are we trying to colonize the moon?

BTW, I sing loudly when I'm alone too. : )

Leigh Covington said...

LOL! That question on the toilet paper is cracking me up. FUN.NY! Any flying would be so awesome! I would love that.

Jessie Humphries said...

Oh how I missed fun posts like this! I adore the quirk in us all. I sing too loud too when I am alone...and I convince myself I could be Taylor Swift:)

Brinda said...

Ummm...I wonder who answers that they are a monkey person. Huh. :) Fun post.

Ruth Josse said...

Yay, now I don't have to think of something to blog about!

I fold my TP too. That might be the most random and personal question ever.

I like to sing when I'm alone as well! Sometimes I say to myself, "Too bad you're over the age limit for American Idol or you totally could've tried out." I'm also a bit delusional.

Stacy Henrie said...

I'm with you on the whole need chocolate in space!

Movies on my Mind said...

These are the pressing issues of our times. Glad someone is addressing them.

Melissa Sarno said...

I LOVE to sing very loudly too. Thanks for the tag, I'll have to think about these... :)

Unknown said...

I always thought being a bird and flying would be lovely.

Angela Brown said...

I'm so with you when it comes to the chocolate. You can never have too much chocolate.

And singing out loud is great! Especially when no one is around to howl at you lol!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...