Fellow writer Lisa Ann who has the coolest job and an amazing WIP gave me the Libster Award. Thank you Lisa—you are so sweet :) Go check out her blog. She is the winner of the Query Contest and the 200 Word Contest. It can’t be long before an agent snaps her up.
The Libster Award (meaning friend in German) is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers—but hopefully not for long. The rules of the award are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Here are some of the friends I’ve made.
- Amber Plante: She is a writer and an editor—HOW COOL IS THAT! She has fantastic tip on her blog. I love to visit it.
- Amy Kennedy: She writes Steampunk. Her query and 200 words left me wishing I could go the book store and buy her story—who doesn't love revenge?
- Katie Dodge: She is hilarious and she leaves the most supportive comments :)
- K.V. Briar: Her first 200 words hooked me also, and I love her literary insights in to everyday things.
- Kim Karras-Confessions of a Bibliophile: Her writing is beautiful. What else can I say?
So writers of the world unite! Show them your support and thank you to everyone who has helped me this past month :)