Wouldn’t it be great if you could take your emotionally broken characters to the therapist—sit them on the couch and get them some serious professional help?
Ya! You can! Jeannie Campbell’s blog The Character Therapist lets you do just that. Jeannie is a REAL therapist by day and also an author.
- What is the most important childhood event that still affects you today and why?
- What is your soft spot or biggest vulnerability? Why? Do others know this or is it a secret?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What would your best friend say is your fatal flaw? Why?
- What would the same friend say is your one redeeming quality? Why?
Try and answer these questions for your characters or make an appointment with Jeannie. All the cool kids are doing it :)